Sunday, July 22, 2007

All about us

Monday, 23 july 2007,
I go out early,to my office, rainy day.
i came early cause I want to add something about me to this blog.
the story begun on 14 march 1976, the day I shown up on the first time in this world. 1976 was a year that we called dragon year..so that, they got my name Hui Long, 'Long' in chinesee word mean dragon.
my mother said,when i was a baby,i always slept (slept like a baby, cause i'm a baby) when the sun still online.then when the moon is online,I always keep my eye on, and start to crying... crying... and crying.. (maybe that was my first sin cause made them can't slept).

I have 1 older sister,and also have 1 younger sister,we always play together when we was kids.now, my older sister have her own family ( she married 6 years ago) and already have 1 kid, a boy.he is 6 years old now.my younger sister is in singapore.
first time in school,i was 5, my school was across from my home (now,my school is not there anymore,they moved,maybe 5 years ago).
then I took Industry Management program,at T.D.Pardede Institute and graduated 4 years later.
after graduated, i make our own business, goes in florists,its called Athena deFlorist, I also keep teaching, a private less. I want to have an education center, and still working on it (I start it 2 month ago).all what i do,
need a lot of time.
I know about blogs about 1 month ago,from a magazine,local magazine.this take my attention totally,i went to book store to know a lot about blogging.I read things about blogging.maybe it's a little to late,but it's better than none.
then i built this blog, with my girlfriend (that i love),we will go for it.things always get better when we work on it.









My nephew,kenzie



Hi, I'm Long's GF, Evana. When I was a kid, I don't like eat vegetables, whereas my hometown "Brastagi" is wellknown with its fresh fruits and vegetables. Almost everyday I just eat rice with fried egg or just with soy sauce. Actually I don't remember my childhood time (my BF compell me to write this. LOL) But, I remember the first day I went to school (kindergarten), I ran home myself (my school and my house just have short distance). After home, my mom angry and bring me back to school. (I'm so naughty, LOL). But now, the most important thing is, I have a BF who loves me so much (and now sitting beside me, watching me write this blog).

1 comment:

Reliv said...

well, so u guys didn't tell me when u start dating. u gotta treat me. he..he.. anyway congrats. when u r trying to put 2 things together, u need a glue. if u want it to last forever, u need a super glue. what glue r u using? he..he..